A 27 year old woman identified as Ekaterina Fedyaeva, has died after undergoing excruciating pain as she was ‘mistakenly’embalmed alive in the hospital.
According to reports, the young lady who is the only child of her parents, Galina Baryshnikova and Igor, was allegedly injected with a drip that is normally for the dead (to prevent corpses from getting rotten in time) instead of saline.
Prior to the death of the deceased, she suffered excruciating pain, multiple organ failure, stomach pain,vomiting and even when put on life support machine, her heart stopped on several occasions.
“Her legs were moving, she had convulsions, her whole body was shaking,” said her mother.
“I put socks on her, then a robe, then a blanket but she was shivering to such an extent, I can’t even describe it. No doctor came to see her although she was coming round from anaesthetic.”
We had no idea it was formalin. And they knew very well that they washed up her body with a poison – and they did nothing to help… Now I understand that formalin was simply eroding her body from inside. People who performed the surgery already knew that they infused something wrong. They needed to take some urgent measures – but they did nothing.
The bereaved mother of the deceased added that they told her to go home, cook chicken soup and stop worrying.
“I begged – ‘please help her, she is my only child”, She continued.
“I think they just wanted me to go away and to hide everything.”
“For 14 hours after surgery she was living with this formalin and they did nothing.”